Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity in the Workplace Training
The Equality Act 2010 legally protects people from discrimination in the workplace and in wider society. Taught from the philosophy of diversity and inclusion, the CAC Learning Centre helps employees, managers, and delegates understand issues connected to discrimination, harassment, and bullying in the workplace. This training is designed to empower participants with the confidence to acknowledge and apply learnt applications, which in turn will promote inclusion and increase productivity within the workplace and the community.
LEARNING OBJECTIVE / GOALS:
• Understand applied cultural competencies
• Understand the legal framework of discrimination law
• Explore the business case for recruiting a diverse workforce
• Identify the risks of failing to address issues of inequality in the workplace
• Increase competence in dealing with allegations of harassment, bullying, and other forms of discrimination
• Increase capacities pertaining to personal and world views from various cultural points of perception
OUTCOME (Certificate, etc.)A certificate course renewed every three years.
#203, 9080 - 25 Avenue SW, Edmonton, AB T6X 2H4